I have, apparently, been tagged. Being anarchist and generally uncooperative (this answers the questions about
bad habits, btw) I have a mind to plain ignore the questions. On the other hand, the only other thing to blog about is the dismal 4-16 frisbee game vs. Inti College, which I'd rather forget. So... I'll pick and choose a few things. Think of it as an interview of sorts.
What were you doing 10 years ago?Let's say a little longer ago than that. When I was 6 and 7 years old, I lived in New Orleans. You know, that poor city that got hit by Katrina. The memories! Exxon was gave my mom special allowance for her kids' education, so I went to this really nice school. Amazingly huge, it had among other things tennis courts, an indoor swimming pool, gym, really nice playground, chapel, microwave ovens in the senior canteen (that I used to heat up chicken pies =b ) and brilliantly colorful classrooms. Imagine having a traffic light (red for class, green for recess) and a loft in your classroom! There was also a loft in the library, just for us to lie down and read! Also, the selection of goods at the supermarket far exceeded what you got around here at the time. It was all packaged nicely, and you could be sure what you needed was somewhere.
I also remember Mardi Gras festivals, where these huge floats would parade down the street, and people in funny costumes would toss free stuff down, like cheap plastic bracelets, necklaces, fake coins, cups, stuffed toys, and all manner of trinkets. We'd have huge plastic bags to collect the loot, some people even had step ladders. Very festive affair!
A year ago?Dreaming the dreams that I never had the strength to bring to pass, i.e. laying flowers on the stillborn grave of Interrobang =b. Still new to Taylor's and finally excelling at my studies because everything's in English!
Snacks I enjoy?Standard junk food gets my approval =). Nothing really in particular, if anything the classier brands like Lay's Sour Cream and Onion (ooo!), Baskin and Robbins (ooo!), Famous Amos, Hersheys (and good chocolates in general). My staples are Chipsmore, Oreos, and apple juice.
Things you would enjoy doing, things you would do if you were fabulously wealthy?I think I've said it all before, remember my
33 things? That stuff, definitely reading as well. If I had the money, just do more of these =). Have a homey functional tasteful home, a practical car (and a BMW 5-series on the side hehe), and perhaps an private island like I saw in Fortune a while ago. So cool! But money wouldn't change me.
(yeah right)
As for the other questions... I don't think anyone needs to know
articles of clothing I'll never wear again (even if its just stuff like my holey underwear/socks). I don't sing to myself enough to know what
songs I know the words to, though I do know I never knew the Chinese version of my primary and secondary school songs (it'd be mumblemumble*something!*mumblemumble). My
favourite toys? I'm so boring I can't recall any off hand. My com, my camera, my camera watch (ehehe), I suppose, if by toy you mean 'something one has fun with'.
Since I'm technically supposed to tag someone, I'll tag...
YOU.Serves you right for reading this blather =).
Really though, don't bother, this stuff is like those forwarded emails you get. And honestly, thank you for reading this blather.