unlimited

Monday, September 26, 2005

33 things...

Things I'd like to do and do well (especially if I already try) in no particular order:
  1. Paint
  2. Be a good friend to people
  3. Compose music
  4. Write poetry
  5. Write short stories
  6. Write a novel
  7. Write and direct a play/movie
  8. Act
  9. Debate
  10. Play tennis
  11. Swim
  12. Play the guitar
  13. Play the piano
  14. Play maybe some woodwind or percussion instrument
  15. Have great conversations
  16. Rock climbing
  17. Not be materialistic
  18. Sing
  19. Design great graphics
  20. Take great photos
  21. Invent things to improve mankind's lot
  22. Make a scientific breakthrough
  23. Help people
  24. Gardening
  25. Start a great company
  26. Earn a lot of money without selling out my principles
  27. Start a magazine
  28. Inspire people
  29. Be humble
  30. Have a respectable philosophy
  31. Cook
  32. Fall in love
  33. Have great kids
I think I'll manage some of them, and I suppose that if I even manage to do half the list well, I'm pretty lucky =). Still... it is a bit late to get into some of the things.

Also, in this I feel different from a lot of people. I mean, I hardly share their passions. I don't claim to be better, by the way. Just... so different. I'm not into partying/clubbing, hanging out at bars drinking, watching much television, and stuff typical of this generation, because there's just so much to do with life. For me I like creative stuff, I like the feel of creating. Unfortunately, heading my list of 'Things Not To Do' is... Procrastinate.

But there's still time, time to hope and time to hitch my wagon to a star.

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?