It's been a really warm winter here, but finally, a snowstorm! Snow is cool for the first 5 minutes you're out, and then it's just white crap. Freeezing white crap. Yeah. Best observed from the warmth of my room =). Unlike some people, I will not be making half naked snow angels. Sticking my hand into the snow kinda tipped me off to how cold snow actually is.
Anyhoo, life's been good, if busy and stressful with these couple of weeks being Finals Week (because, it just feels like one really long week).
Dinner last night was interesting because there was Cornell's Cross Country Gourmet thing, where they serve classier food at the dining halls. The entrées were good, though the portions were really small and it was all handed out cafeteria style as usual. Lines were #$@!ing long though. There was no line for the saté, though. Ah, saté. Like satay except not quite so burnt and of questionable origin =).
I really wanna go back for Winter Break, but... ugh. Too complicated. I'll be hanging around in New Jersey at a friend's place and then hopefully in New York and then back to Ithaca, which will be deserted ><. But New York City, ah, I'll be looking forward to that =). Summer would've been nicer but I'll take what I can get.
And yeah, I should update more often... but I get so tired ><. Sleeping at 12am is early. 2am is normal. 3am is a little late. Urgh... and I get hungry too, what with intense studying and all. I keep missing meals. Cannot be healthy.
Oh well =).