


I lofted my bed! I wasn't planning to, but after I turned the bed frame upside down in a miscalculated attempt to loft it (the support bars below made the mattress too high in the middle when the bed frame was upside down), the gain in space was too much to lose.
Anyway, this is a post of Minor Updates, so don't expect too much.
I quit my job at the dining hall. Got a slightly higher paying one at the Store =). Unfortunately, a better opportunity came up yesterday. I'd go for it, expect all this job hopping doesn't reflect well, and I really need a routine.
Class is finally starting to feel like college. For my History class today we ditched the classroom and sat on the small slope outside the building for our lesson. It was fantastic, because it really felt like a group discussion, unlike the usual lesson where we're stuck in a lecture hall type room despite our small number. The sun was shining bright too... most of the time. When it didn't, it was cold!!
At least the heaters in the room are on now. And they're both next to bed. Mwahaha. I have absolute control.
Math prelim was earlier tonight. Not pleasant, but not a total miss either. Here's to luck. And to more luck, for tomorrow when I get back my Organic Chem grade. I've not been hearing good things, i.e. I've heard how other people found it easy. I guess studying the day of the test didn't help =P. 20/20 hindsight, oh well.
Compulsory brag about what I had for dinner today: grilled salmon with ginger coconut lentils, Creole pork chop with white bean ragout, veg lo mein, egg fried rice, one peanut butter cookie, and a chocolate milkshake I made myself at the milkshake bar (mmm... milkshake). The variety is awesome. Made up from the fact that my only other meal of the day was a banana nut muffin and apple.
That's all for now =)
PS: and yes, my bed was waaay too close to the other bed for comfort, but at least I've gained some horizontal breathing space now.