unlimited

Saturday, August 12, 2006

lunch and crazy terrorists

I love meeting new people. I finally met up with my... associate, from Inkyhands =). Her and another mutual friend. We talked at length must've been five, six hours. The topic jumped from advice on packing to college life to Inkyhands and more. It was a meandering kind of conversation, the kind that seems endless. After lunch it seemed to be over as we got up and walked a bit, planning to go off already, but then there came a second wind, which saw us while talking while stood obstructing pedestrian traffic.

I tend to notice more often than not, the subject of conversations are forgettable. What makes a them memorable is a sense of connecting - for me, at least. There was some of that today. Of course, it does make it hard to follow up on conversations. Hard when you can't remember things the person has already told you. Small kink. =)

Mmm... and in a week I'll be at Cornell. I still can't believe it. Impossible to imagine.

And I can't believe that the terrorists just HAD to choose such a bad date for their dumb terror stunt ><. One day some terrorist will make his shirt explodable, and what then? Right now, I just hope I'll be able to bring my laptop on, because even though the battery will only last 4 hours tops, it's still something to do. Crazy 20 hour flight. My PDA, another 4 hours. Ah, how we rely on technology to entertain us =)

Final thought: I popped down to Singapore this week for a couple of days to see my uncle. The atmosphere of the place made me think, country gone cabin fever. Surrounded by water, miserably small... yeah. This theory would explain a lot. Maybe even Japan.

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?