Ah, joyriding. Ain't it grand? I took my mom's Naza Ria (aka Kia Carnival aka big honkin' MPV) out for a spin today afternoon, partly because I wanted to buy some empty DVDs and partly because I just wanted to. It marked my first expedition in the driver's seat, fresh out of driving school and still technically license-less. Not that she knows anything about it, because she's in Miri =)
Nothing spectacular about the drive, only that I have a tendency to over steer and draw weird glances from people. The closest I came to accident was clipping the side of a parked car with the wing mirror. Well, it should've watched where it was going. Stupid thing. The road wasn't
quite wide enough for everyone, yannow. My P license is forthcoming, therefore I cannot be in the wrong. Nyehehe.
On another road, the MacBook is Simply. Awesome. Mac OS X is so smooth, so polished that it blows Win XP clear away. Still, I've spent all my life on Windows, so it's now hiding in a separate partition, feeding off my *cough* software collection. Both run programs like a charm, and I couldn't be happier with it's white goodness =).
Cheers!
TP am lovin' it.