Because I'm going to Cornell. Woohoo! ...
On the other hand, it might not be such a good thing. For one thing, it's a mega-expense, which means I'll be working like a squirrel in the fall, busy busy busy all the time. Will have to max out my 20 hours working allowance under the visa, and during the summers earn a truckload of cash to satisfy my mom. Fair enough, I suppose.
And then there's actually studying. Cornell, I hear, is the easiest Ivy to get in, and the hardest to stay in. I swear, if I do a dual degree (engineering and econs, maybe), my brains will ooze out into a puddly grey pool. Or maybe I just won't have a social life XP.
Bah. I really should try to avoid buyer's regret =). I'll slog it out, try to survive, and if nothing else, learn the value of time management/hard work/not biting off more than I can chew. And if I crash and burn, I suppose there's always transfer, though I hope it doesn't come to that.
Enough babbling at 2am for now, though. Sorry for the lack of posts lately, too... been kinda bogged down by the apathy of not having anything to do anymore.