unlimited

Friday, May 12, 2006

perfect among days

Today was a day to end all days. College is at an end at last, today being the final day of class. No more shall I walk down these familiar corridors hunting for my classroom, nor sit at the tables I've come to know well. I parted ways with my lecturers of the past 1 1/2 years. I hardly ever imagined this moment would come, but for what it's worth, I've grown reasonably attached to the place.

Nevertheless, while the physical campus and lecturers were a big part, the best of it was the company. It was the people who made the memories, whom I'll remember walking in those corridors, and sitting beside me in class, and talking in the library. It was them that made the experience a memorable one. The lunches, the conversations, the nothing-much-at-all moments. This year was even better, as we didn't have to get through the introduction phase again... plus, through frisbee I met tons of great new people at Taylor's =). Friends that I'll sorely miss indeed.

At least, it's not quite all over yet. Just the class part. There'll be many more goodbyes, each harder than the last. Today there was a flurry of photo taking (for once I wasn't the one rabidly taking pictures, haha) as we tried to immortalize the moments. And there was me, with only my camera watch ><. Memory nearly full too.

Today was a day perfect in so many ways. Words fail me, but one: Serenity. In the midst of a storm, serenity. Mmm~

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?