If I don't blog every four days, I get this uncomfortable feeling. So here I am, scratching my four day itch with a post about... um... nothing much at all.
Really, I shouldn't be on the Net so much, considering my Physics final is tomorrow. I'm not too concerned, oddly enough. Or not so strange, since I'm reasonably sure I'm more prepared than I was for the trials, where I almost got an A. In any event, there's time for last minute cramming tomorrow as the paper begins at 3.00pm. Or perhaps I just don't subscribe to the "Panic! I may get a B! school of thought" =).
Mmm. And earlier today, I was sitting in my garden, enjoying a bag of potato chips. The sun was shining brightly though it was only 11 in the morning. The air was still cool, and little breezes touched me softly. But it was the potato chips, I think, that ultimately called up memories of my childhood. The barbeque sauce smell reminded me acutely of when I lived in US. The bright and cool spring days came to mind.
Then I thought about how, in a few months, I'll be off to that faraway place of my childhood again. I wonder what it will be like. I wonder what the future will be like. Where shall I live? How? With whom?
Will I be happy?
All the while, I munched on those chips, nostalgia filling my mouth and nose and mind with every bite. Pretty soon I was thirsty, and my reverie begin to fade. I had stood upon a mountaintop and seen far, and it was time to climb back down, hoping I'd remember the direction to the golden sunset. The daydream was over.
... It's been too quiet, almost boringly so, these past few days. Everyone's studying, or, I suppose, knows I need to study. Still, I long for a familiar voice, amidst the lonely echoes of my discombobulated thoughts.