unlimited

Monday, March 13, 2006

that time of the year

... Where one is judge by the string of As one scored in that spectre of Upper Secondary, the SPM.

It's not me, it's not being rational, but I feel a little mopey seeing how well people have done. After all, it's one measure of success our society uses, poor as it may be. They heap praise, congratulations on those who come out smelling like A1s, meanwhile the countless others slip through the cracks. I suppose it's meant to encourage the next generation, the next bunch of students, but does it, really?

I don't feel encouraged. Tch.

Oh yeah, my brother did slightly better than me. A2 for BM instead of B3. Though he did only get A2 for the English essay paper, hoh hoh hoh =b. I'm cool with it.

And that's it for my mopey moment =). Got too much to worry about (case in point: Chem prac tomorrow! Panic! Terror! Horror!). besides how many As the next person scored, even if the newspapers will make it seem fantastically important.

To SPM '05 people who visit this place (not many I think), hope you did well anyway! I know most of you probably will have done better than me ><. Cheers!

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?