unlimited

Friday, March 31, 2006

superstition

I'm not normally superstitious. But so far it's been USC, MIT, Brandeis, Swarthmore, Macalester, Dartmouth, Cornell. Acceptance, rejection, acceptance, rejection, acceptance, rejection, acceptance. Brown's site isn't loading, but Yale's has.

Whatever for luck, you know. I'm so not checking Yale until I check Brown. It was almost coincidence, though, that I checked Cornell instead of Brown first. I meant to check Brown, until I realised It Not Working!!

But I got Cornell! w00t ZOMG! (Disclaimer: Over the internet, only 1337 speak can properly convey emotion). Although if I actually go there, I just may freeze to death. Ithaca where Cornell is is like way up north. Brr.

*sigh*

*clicks the Click here to get your decision link that has caused so much panic already* *click* *click* I am clicking @@!!$* Stop timing out!

... I'm rambling again. But only because I'm incoherent from all the stress and pressures, the sudden ups and downs.

Hm. In a burst of impatience I learnt Yale's site is also overloaded. Tch. I'll post more coherently when I've the time (I dread using Taylor's lame internet connection..)

Cheers!
TP-feeling-better

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?