unlimited

Thursday, March 16, 2006

first news

Today a Big Fat envelope arrived in the mail, addressed to me. Big Fat Envelopes can only mean one thing, at this point =). This was from the University of Southern California, in the City of Angels.

If you still don't get it, I got USC.

I won't say it was an achievement, because it was my "It'll be hard to screw this one up" school. A safety, in you know the lingo. But the catch is: no scholarship news. That was the very necessary bit, the most important part.

So, on one hand, I got in somewhere! A beginning, to be sure. On the other hand, I still need a scholarship to be sure I've got somewhere to go. Hence, the Shell Scholarship I applied for.

At any rate, merely being accepted should offset any disappointment come Sunday 1am. But I'm still hoping against hope, railing against the impossible.

On another note, I hate having transportation problems. It's inconvenient to leave frisbee early, I always feel I miss out on the post-game socialising aspect of sports. Bah.

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?