unlimited

Sunday, March 26, 2006

[expletive deleted]

If you were sharp, you probably caught the reference to me having a new PDA (the Palm TX) a few posts ago. I loved it to bits.

If you really are sharp, you noticed the past tense above.

If you think you're so sharp you could cut yourself, you probably think I lost it.

And you'd be right only 2 out of 3 times. Hah, not so sharp =)

Anyway, this time, Something Nasty happened to the screen. There's this blob on the screen and the displayed is all frapped up. The LCD is cracked up or something, and I don't think the warranty covers it. I can't believe these things happen to me. Though in all fairness the guy at the store told me not to sit on it, and there I was lying in bed studying with it in my pocket...

Another instance of bad luck: Just yesterday, when I finally was able to join the guys for lunch after frisbee, we found my friend's car with the left front wheel stuck in a muddy hole. A few revs later we were still stuck, and the battery was dead. Interesting experience, no doubt. But only the first time =).

Wheeeeee... well, that makes it rm1700 down the drain (including the previous lost Palm). There's still hope for this one yet, but not without more expenditure. GRGHRGHRXKLQPSTL.

Maybe I should stick to index cards and the Hipster PDA (the design of which I stole for my organic Chem notes)...

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?