unlimited

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

decisions...

The decisions come ever closer... My next 4 (or 6) years hang in the balance, hang on the whim of some admissions officers countless miles away. I wonder whether I tried hard enough, whether I put in enough effort. With all that has happened, I can't say for sure... *sigh* But I do hope.

And I hope I get somewhere that lets me do engineering and econs. Engineering, I think, is a good safety. Should be easy to get a job, especially if one is competent. My parents are engineers, and my mom at least is earning pretty good money. I know I can handle the load, so that's not a question. The question is, do I love econs more?

We'll see. I may not even have a choice, if things go the wrong way.

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?