unlimited

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

fame! glory! power! ahahah-*choke*


It's finally here!! Been waiting for the past couple of days, rushing to get each new copy of Rage hoping to see... me =). Finally! My 15 minutes of fame, hehe. Though my first thought was - do I really look like that?

Other than that, though, my week is taking a downturn. Yesterday, Valentine's Day, was a non-event, as usual. What with me having only about 6 months left here, I'm not too worried at least.

Today I came down with some nasty stomach virus/food poisoning or something. The worst of it was I had to miss frisbee today >_<. Also, no matter how much I sleep nowadays it seems I'm constantly tired. I hate being sick. Pfft. I can't form coherent thoughts any more. Not that they ever were very coherent, but still =).

At least I've had my 15 minutes. My life is complete! I can now die (or diarrhea at least) in peace!

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?