I've had too many ideas today. My brain asplode. Let's see. First I contemplated a mastery of the oceans to solve the problem of lack of land on earth for agriculture, with the added benefits of power generation.
Briefly I came up with an idea for the BRATs essay, (even though I got admitted once and
Then there was a transient thought that I should buy a boardgame (a really nice one, not your overplayed Monopoly, Scrabble, etc. Maybe
Ticket to Ride or
Settlers of Catan or
Puerto Rico), and play it in the school canteen, as a means of promoting it, and gradually starting "something". And maybe charge people a bit to let them play as well, and eventually use the money to add more games. The Taylor's boardgame club is old and cruddy like.
A related idea was joining a Scrabble competition hosted by said club, on account of a line saying 'Excluding people who've joined national competitions in the past two years' or something. I may not have joined, but I've been reasonably good at it, hey? Should go and "totally pwn the the n00bs", as they say nowadays. =b
The last idea was about starting a wiki for notes. Physics, Chem, Bio, Econs, that kind of thing. Sparked off from reading this article on high costs of textbooks. Why not make them free instead, using the collective intelligence? The hive mind so to speak, hehe.