I went out today with Hui Ying, Phang Kit, Shea Kang, and Phoebe. I exercised more than I have in the past month. And I remember why I stopped swimming. Water up the nose, in the ears, but worst of all is the headaches... My head is so throbbingly pain right now.
So let's keep this short.
I haven't been up to much, because there's nothing to do. Lazing around, collecting moss (in a manner of speaking). College does start in a few days, but I'm not that bothered. My mind is not on my studies, it's focused elsewhere and reluctant to return. It seems I straddle two worlds, the world of my college and the world of my solitude, and now I'm used to quietness again, with few punctuations.
Also, it doesn't help that I'm going to be skipping college after just a week to go for an Outward Bound thingy. Hehe. Something to break the monotony, the silence that is almost despair.
Oh, and my maid goes home tomorrow... I suppose that means I have to start picking up after myself. Bah. =)