It was a year of movies last year... I watched soo many shows >_<. Herewith the list:
Sideways, Chronicles of Narnia, Star Wars, Millions, Johnny English, Sky High, Chicken Little, Batman Begins, Serenity, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, Monty Python and the Life of Brian, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, the 40 yr old Virgin, the Nightmare Before Christmas, Kung Fu Hustle, The Truman Show, Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls, Mr and Mrs Smith, Zorro 2, The Pacifier, Madagascar, Wallace and Gromit: Curse of the Were Rabbit, The Shawshank Redemption, Lost in Translation, Bewitched, Osama, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Iron Giant, Destiny Deoxys, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, School of Rock, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Big Fish, Forrest Gump, Madagascar...
So. About 35 movies there, say an average of 1.5 hours per movie would make it slightly more than 2 whole days worth of movies. Assuming I didn't forget anything, and it's all to likely I did. Fwoo... And don't forget all 5 seasons of Futurama, and quite a bit of Smallville too.
Altogether, a lot of screen timein 2005 o_O. Alas, so much for a pithy insightful post.