I'm baaaaaaaack!! And I will say OB was great =)). Except the part where I sprained both my legs, but later, that. Right now, I'll just say it was fantastic, because it really was like stepping out of my world and taking a breather. I put aside every single worry, every single problem, every single thing and lived completely differently. I'm not really sad it's over, but I'm extremely grateful for the experience. It's like pushing the 'pause' button on life, like taking a commercial break. It's precious because we rarely get this sort of opportunity.
More as I rest up! Or maybe after I come back from the typical (and boring) CNY trip to my dad's hometown. One thing about OB, is that it never got boring. Even free time was filled up, in a way: it was used to recuperate and prepare mentally for the next activity.
At any rate, I'm back now. Taking back up all my worries and problems and stuff. *sigh* But maybe I'll make a few changes =).
Cheers!