unlimited

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

the first day of the rest of college

So college begun again today. It would have been an ordinary start to my last semester at Taylor's, but for the cough and runny nose I have.

As far as college goes it was okay, even if the classrooms I use now are awfully cramped. What's the deal with the smaller tables? I suppose they had to shift to us to make room for the berserkly large pre-U intakes. 800 people for A-levels and counting, or so I hear. Makes the bus really crowded. I just might wake up a little earlier, and get my mom to drop me off at an earlier stop so I can grab the last few seats, hehe.

The only thing about college starting is that it seems a time of dreaming is ending, for that is what holidays were. I didn't go out much, but I flew in my dreams and thoughts and hopes. There was space enough in my head. Now it's poised to be filled to the brim again with day-to-day cares and worries. Not that the holidays were ever totally free of trouble =).

Just that... now there's less time, less freedom. Less space for things to happen. I shall miss that.

And time continues to slip by, and another dream-time ends. It's time to work again, with hands that have almost forgotten how. But I want to hold on to the moment a little longer.

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?