unlimited

Sunday, December 11, 2005

wake me up when december ends

I'm beginning to dislike Decembers, for the sole reason that it seems to be the month where I get all my rejection letters. Last year it was the ASEAN and the IB scholarship, this year I suspect it will be Princeton. Bah.

My opinions on how it'll be fluctuates: sometimes I think well, I never expected to get it, so life will go on. Other times there's an overflow of optimism. "Who knows, I might get lucky, yeah. Stay optimistic!" Lately, especially after sampling some applications of accepted students, I've been mostly thinking, "There's no way in heck I'm going to get in... It was a stupid dream, a waste of money. Should've stuck to places within reach."

Huh. At the moment, I'm trying to avoid thinking about it, though that means thinking about the other applications. I've only completed one other so far, there's impossibly many to go. The only other thing way to avoid thinking about it is to watch Futurama until my brain pops. I've got the entire series, by the time I'm done it'll be something like 25 hours wasted. What a sheer waste of time, I hear you thinking. And you're not wrong.

At least December is also a time of holidays =). Not that I'm doing much, but it's nice to have time to not do much in, and time for more interesting things than college to happen in. Yay! or something.

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?