I am definitely knee deep in something extremely unpleasant. I can't find a whole stack of my application forms!! Those from my mentor (form teacher), no less. He's the kind who makes (and has made) comments like "Forgot to bring your book? Tch, I must change my recommendation." I'm sure he was only half kidding, too. Besides, it's already the holidays... Going to school and getting back is rm30 affair >_<.
Buggerbugggerbuggerbuggrit... All I have at the moment is Brown, MIT, and 6 common app forms from my Econs teacher (whose recommendation, as far as I can see through a letter window, isn't too great). A Wesleyan form was among the missing, I think. Whoo... I'm in such trouble. At least I've sent in 3 apps already, including Princeton.
Haha, time to get religious again. Pretty much the only time students are religious are when they're sitting for major exams and when they're applying places. Or trying to get lucky, if you know what I mean. Heh.