Lately, my life has been cluttering up with assorted stuff. Explains the dearth of posts recently, it does.
Working on Inky Hands is one major time eater. I'm designing the graphics, plus I don't know CSS and I don't know Dreamweaver. I've to learn as I go but CSS can get quirky, because IE and Firefox don't have the same implementation. Things go weird, or not as expected, and I've to go search for yet another hack to make things work. Don't get me wrong, it's fun doing it =). Pretti colors...
Then there's university applications. Not that I've actually started, but I've been thinking about it a lot. Definitely. Just not writing any.
Class is starting to get to me like never before. Everything used to be so easy. I suppose going to school dead on my feet doesn't help... I could get through okay, but class tests are looming, and suddenly they don't look friendly at all. Suddenly there's talk about previous chapters, when just yesterday it was 'Whatever we've learn since you came back'. Gnnh.
There was also the CAL Graduation Ball/prom recently, for the intake prior to mine. I was photographer. I finally bought an external flash for the occasion too =). The photos largely came out okay, and I'm happy with that. The prom itself went moderately well, no big mess ups. It could definitely have had less little mess ups, but then , I don't know how well these things normally go anyway. I missed my school prom after all. I was going to give next year's prom a miss, but now I think I'll see how things go. For one thing, seeing everyone dress up is interesting. It's like a glimpse of the future. Now all this formal clothing is dress up, but one day, perhaps, it'll be our uniform in society.
And there's always frisbee, and tennis, and guitar lessons, hours already dedicated.
Next month shall see no rest. December is shaping up to be busy. Two or three trips, primary class reunion (which I should attend at least once before everyone goes their own way), editorial board work, applications, etc. A2 revision is a must, considering I've not been paying attention. And I might even taking driving lessons, if all that other stuff doesn't get in the way.