Can't concentrate on doing anything >_<. Nickelback's All the Right Reasons playing, got some okay tracks. Though I can't say I'm much of a fan of hard rock, it's not too bad.
Moving on, my Princeton application is more or less done, at last! Though I do still need to submit it, haven't because I need my mom's credit card no. Need to send in all the forms too... getting very tensed up about the whole thing. I can't seem to agree with my mom on anything anymore.
Couple more things. I was waiting for the bus to go to school (at 3pm... missed it/it didn't come), and saw not-your-everyday things. First: A 3 series BMW going full tilt. You cannot believe how fast it was going! It's high-intensity discharge headlamps glared like some rabid animal. Second: A motorcycle passed by. I hardly noticed. Until it pulled a wheelie. Definitely one of those OMGWTHBBQ moments.
Also been thinking about friends, and their siblings. Mine is bbb - three boys. Joel, Chin Keat, and Shea Kang immediately come to mind, and a neighbour I used to have. Then there's ggg, three girls. Li Hsien, Hui Lynn, and this girl from CF I used to know. There's bb, like PK, Gavin, and maybe Kuok Yuen (dunno). I don't know so many gg - my cousins, as far as I know. And there are the mixes. gbg - Hui Ying. bgb - Chau Sean, Harold (don't exactly know the order of his brother and sister). And of course, bg (Joshua, Allan) and gb. Various other combinations. It's fascinating, thinking about all this. More complexity: consider Bbb (me, Joel, SK), vs bBb (Chin Keat). Capital refers to the position of the named person. Complicated stuff, I tell you. But fascinating. Genealogy or siblingology or something =).
Edit: Okay, so Joshua is Bgg, and Allan is bBg, and I learnt also today (11/11) that Kuok Yuen is gBb... Live and learn I suppose.