unlimited

Sunday, September 25, 2005

introvert

Hee hee... It's good being an introvert: Check out the list below, from here. Reading it, I kept nodding, except maybe on 9 (not enough time to know yet), 8 (flexible? I think I can be idiotically stubborn =b ), and 4 (I can't honestly say I'm responsible). Besides this you might want to check out here for more on introverts.


Top Ten Advantages Introverts Possess:

10) Work Well With Others, Especially In One-to-One Relationships
9) Maintain Long-Term Friendships
8) Flexible
7) Independent
6) Strong Ability To Concentrate
5) Self-Reflective
4) Responsible
3) Creative, Out-of-the-Box thinking
2) Analytical Skills That Integrate Complexity
1) Studious and Smart

And the other list is equally good =)

Misconceptions About Introverts:
10) Party Poopers
9) Unfriendly
8) Nerds
7) Lacking Social Skills
6) Won't Talk
5) Don't Like People
4) Withdrawn
3) Loner
2) Shy
1) Hermit


-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?