unlimited

Wednesday, September 07, 2005

anyone want a camera?

Not for free, mind you. I'm thinking of selling my faithful Olympus c-5060... it has served me well, but I lust for greater cameras =b. The 5060 really has a lot of strong points, not the least of them is the quality of the photos, which are excellent (I mean, 5 MP, what do you expect?).

Other than that, its battery life is head and shoulders above most normal cameras, it lasted me the three days of the Pangkor trip for instance, where I took a lot of photos (no kidding! 440mb worth if I remember right).

It takes both CF and xD cards, a feature I shall miss, because on these sort trips it is helpful for getting photos off other people, hehe. Naturally I'm selling my 512 CF with it, even if it is a little fussy (need a seperate card reader for it).

It's a wide angle camera, meaning you can get the same shot as a normal camera without standing as far away. Another feature rarely seen and will be missed. Handy for those group shots (ahaha, everyone else is standing 2 feet back, sort of thing =b ).

What else? The camera is very responsive. It has a hotshoe for external flashes. It's built sturdy. It has that swivelling LCD thing. It has a heck lot of manual controls, to be toyed with till kingdom come =). It has a lot of direct buttons, making for an intuitive interface. It has a 640x480 movie mode, which can make for whopping big movies (thank goodness for the 512mb!)

But don't take my word for it, here's a link to corroborate the above (as if I would lie! =) ).

Any takers? I'm thinking around rm1700. Let me know if you're interested. It's a really good camera, I kid you not.

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?