This is an interesting read for the college bound... which is basically everyone, in slightly more than a year's time. Herewith are some picks:
"For classes where you struggle, create a study group - one kid smarter than yourself, and someone attractive of the opposite sex to get you to show up."Haha, makes a lot of sense =).
"Find out if your university has tunnels. Chances are googling for "Podunk U Tunnels" will turn up something. If it doesn't they are etiher unexplored (cool!), so cool the previous explorers have kept them under wraps (cool!), on non-existant/dangerous (damn). Read The MIT Guide to Lockpicking. If your university doesn't have tunnels, it has roofs. If it doesn't, I reccomend transferring."This advice is the bomb =D.
Study something you love, or study something that you can sell. Yup, definitely. That's why if possible I'll double major in econs (maybe not love, but it's interesting) and in some engineering.
And I am not the interrobang guy, though I certainly agree with his advice about joining the college magazine and stuff and though I did once contemplate starting a mag called interrobang =).
Lastly, can you tell I'm vegging out on the com again? Ugh... I blame the haze =).