DJ of my mind playing:
Somewhere Only We Know, Keane
(...and if you have a moment why don't we go...)
Watched this weekend: The Final Cut (a bit disappointing, but still interesting)
Read this weekend: Artemis Fowl: The Opal Incident (fun book =)
Currently reading: Lionboy
Going to read: The Supernaturalist; The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Nighttime
form 3, turning point
Dilemma: Too many books! Too much homework! What shall I choose? While I try to decide I'll do some reading... =)
*****
It rained today, so I couldn't go for tennis >_<. So I made up by going cycling in the evening... Cycling after a rain is soo amazing. Your face is flushed, your hair is blown back, your shirt is sticky with sweat, but all the while the cool rain washed air sweeps away the heat of your face and the worries you have seem to fall behind. You can't really outrun trouble, though. You can only evade it for a while. Cycling was quite calming for me today... *siigh*...
Of course, there's still homework and stuff, but I'm going to ramp up my efforts now. It's about time... I've been slightly distracted, thoughts scattered like grain, but now it is time to focus, time to forget everything and be one with the work. I mean, after I finish all those books up there. Good luck to me. =)