unlimited

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

updates

A few short updates (I really shouldn't, but oh well).

Update the First. I bought 2 big bars of chocolate. Ehehe... I was getting tired of opening cupboards and finding not. I look forward to eating them slowly =D. AND the little bars they came with. Some promotion. I'm having one right now =). I slid the bar out of the paper sheath... tore open the golden foil wrapper... fully expecting instant gratification... and there was another wrapper below it >_<. Okay, I'm sure you're thinking 'BIG deal,' and rolling you eyes and what not, but I think it's interesting, so live with it =).

Second the Update. I finished The Supernaturalist and Lionboy yesterday, and finished the Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time today. The former two were good stories, very imaginative reads. Two thumbs up (one for each book, not, like, two thumbs for each, because I'd, like, run out of thumbs, duh). The Dog book was... more literary. More character driven, in this case the character being a boy with Asperger's syndrome. Go read it if you're interested... I still prefer an interesting story every time. At any rate, now I have my soul back! Lost it in the books for a couple of days, now I have reclaimed it, hopefully to start studying again.

Update Third. Downloaded Scribe for Mozilla. 'That post you just lost, would it have changed the world?' In my case, probably not =), but it's a neat tagline. This extension is supposed to be able to save form field entry, i.e. like these blogger entries, but it doesn't seem to work in blogger... bah. Ctrl-S publishes, not saves.

Update Final. Had the LAN Malaysian Studies test today. I think I flunked it. I was in a hurry to catch the bus... oh well. It is my firmly held belief that it's usually quite hard to fail a subject, even if you know nothing and are of reasonable intelligence.

Update the Forgotten. Forgot to mention that there was also a career test today. I didn't pass up the form with my details (like my user ID for the quiz, though they have a master list) ultimately =), but I did go through the quiz. After I messed about with the Level 1 quiz, of course: Level 1 being 'no skills needed; skills can be learnt on the job'. Later I messed around with the job list we were supposed to fill. For the heck of it I chose the professions they suggested, that I thought I was least likely to take. Like curator. Gem cutter. And some other stuff. Also randomly picked a job from the 'Other Jobs' section: Road sweeper. This should make for some interesting reactions if my class teacher ever sees it =).

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?