My eyes feel like they're about to melt into a little gooey puddle and drip out of their sockets... I've just finished reading the sixth Harry Potter book. I started... today. After school and after I finished the last 130 pages or so of the fifth book, which I decided to read again because I could hardly remember a thing.
So right now, I'm saturated with colourful images of people shooting of multicolored strands of stuff at each other. I feel tempted to wave anything vaguely wand like in the air and mumble incoherently under my breath. Yeah... =)
Anyway, the series isn't too bad, I suppose. Drama, suspense, stuff like that. I think it's overhyped and over publicised, but objectively speaking, the book is okay. I think it has a bit more depth than the previous books, but then again I can hardly recall most of it >_<. With it done, at any rate, hopefully I'll be able to get on with life again =). Really need to shift into studying gear... Incidentally, like the new look? I happened to find a site with a few templates, and thought "Why not?". Death recalls to my mind Terry Pratchett's version of him, who
TALKS LIKE THIS. Hehe.