I'm talking about my modem... it was acting kinda weird this morning, after I turned it off and on again. It had been on whole night, and I tend to restart the modem so my IP address is different. Anyway, it wasn't working after that. I couldn't even access the modem's configuration page properly. Low-grade panic set in... my mom's response, after was, "Well, if the modem really doesn't work tell me, so I can cancel the subscription." I was kinda hoping for a "so we can go get it fixed" but oh well. I've just gotten it up and running again. And I am NOT going to try downloading Chinpokomon again =). That's what my com was doing last night, FYI. That my modem was smote is a bad sign =).
In other news... after frisbee today I went to dear ol' CHS because my mom wanted to pick my brother up. We didn't find him, but that's a different story. It was fun, yannow, going there. Not so fun the baking under the sun with everyone else for the closing ceremony (darn you Allan! hehe). Saw some familiar faces, though most the school is on the verge of being completely alien to me, Form 1 to Form 3 especially. I still know some of the F4s and F5s at least. And of course, some of the F6ers like Allan. There was definitely some nostalgia. Memories of opportunities lost and chances taken and stuff, but now I'm so far away from it all...
Taylor's isn't all bad, of course. I enjoy the relative freedom here, hehe. No school uniforms, can walk out of college just like that (in fact, every recess, to eat, because the food here is rather expensive... CHS still has cheap food and drinks!! =) ), can bring whatever stuff you want (to your own peril, as I've found out >_< ).
The wheels of life churn inexorably though. I've got a ton of homework that I suppose I must do... No time to reminisce too much. Till next time =).