I'm feeling a sort of melancholy right now, what with the holidays being over and all. Also, I've been doing a bit of light reading... and what I've gotten out of it is a kind of, 'Tomorrow will be kind to you,' sensation. Not all the world is hostile. There is hope, and hope endures.
I guess partly the feeling is also because of the day I had... it was a good day, and it ended well. It was a day, spent with friends, spent watching h2g2 (good show! better than I thought it would be), spent loitering about 1U =). Went bowling again, and though I wasn't spectacular there were good moments =b.
In fact, the excursions these hols have really been enjoyable. I went out to watch Mr and Mrs Smith, to watch Batman Begins, to a class party, to watch h2g2, and also went to hang out at Hui Ying's (back from Aus for a couple of weeks) place. Is all good =).
I'm not feeling particularly lyrical (or coherent, for that matter) right now, though. just want to bask in the moment and the mood. The chore of focusing on college again begins tomorrow, after completely disappearing for a week =D. Means no more Neverwinter Nights =O. Ah well, no worries... It was sucking my life anyway, like the 4th Level Wiz/Sor spell Vampiric touch... erm... you get the idea =).
College, methinks, won't be the same, what with people leaving and all. Life's like that... turning and turning and turning. But we can take solace knowing that joy always turns up again, as certain as the sun. Cheers!