unlimited

Monday, May 02, 2005

Wooo! 18!

I turned 18 today. This means that... I can now smoke legally! I can drink beer legally! I can watch all those 18-?? movies! Erm... Hm. Maybe turning 18 isn't such a big deal after all.

Today has been a great day, at any rate! THANKS YOU GUYS!!! Some friends popped by to celebrate, complete with cake and all =D! I think it was supposed to be a surprise, but what with Phoebe persistently asking me whether I was sure I'd be home, I had some inkling of it =b. Note to people planning surprises: Try not to be soo obvious =)

Still, I am quite speechless... Can't quite find the words. Bad news, considering my SAT (with the new dreaded Writing) is next week =) . But I digress. It's been a real good day, all in all. Thanks again!! You guys are the best!

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?