It has been another scorching hot frisbee morning at Astaka... but somehow I feel good. Must be those nutty endorphins. And the sub (foot long sandwich!) I had for lunch certainly helped. Now, all I need to do is study... but I'm full... and feeling a bit numb in the head... and I wonder whether I should go for the ISKL game tomorrow...
Anyway. I'll decide later. These blazing mornings can't be healthy, I'm sure. Exercise is good and all, but if you die from skin cancer or wind up getting a cataract and going blind, I'm not sure it's worth it entirely =). Here's a pic I took this morning (with my old cam, but I just got a call saying my newer cam is fixed and in! yay!), of Li Hsien and Hanyi, to make up for the short post. Cheers!
The heat does strange things to people =)