unlimited

Sunday, May 22, 2005

life goes on

I suppose it behooves me to make a post... seems like forever since I last posted. Generally life has been okay, as far as enjoying it is concerned. Frisbee and tennis are reaally enjoyable breaks from normal college work. Not that I do much of college work =). Remarkably, I still manage to do well enough in class that people ask me for help, I can pretty much ignore the teachers (when you appear smart they tend to leave you alone). Also, I managed to score highest for the maths test, ehehe. Of course, second highest was Kuok Yuen, so perhaps there's nothing to shout about, eh?

You know, my secret worry is that I'll stop doing well one day. So far I seem to be riding on a wave of good luck (I guess if there's such a thing as karma then it's making up for losing my phone and my PDA) in terms of results, but I don't know how long before the wave crashes and I'm left high and dry on the scorching beach of... something. Metaphors fail me.

After all, the exams are what, two weeks away? I'm not panicking, and that's generally a bad sign. If I'm panicking, it means I'm studying. I guess the fact that I have only 5 subjects helps. I mean, when you spend two years trying to study for 11 subjects at once (okay, Chinese doesn't count. Neither does English, nor EST, nor modern math), what's 5 subjects? Half the stuff is Form 5 work, half is common sense, and I guess whatever is left after two halves is the bit I need to work on.

Yes, work. Especially as my timetable this weekend has been (so far):
Saturday: Breakfast. Frisbee. Lunch. Read Terry Pratchett novel. Dinner. Sleep.
Sunday: Breakfast. Read Terry Pratchett novel. Lunch. Sleep. Tennis. Dinner.

And there is definitely a real possibility of sleep soon.

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?