You know what the trouble is with having power 1000 (I haven't figured the conversion to diopters...) eyesight is? You can't tell when the barber is doing something fishy with your hair... It only gets worse if the only common language is BM, and he speaks that badly, and he's not too bright to begin with. Bah. I feel like Samson (of biblical fame). Let the growing begin =)
In other news... been a tiring day, I tell ya. I woke up early, about 7-ish, went for a jog around ttDi. Perfect weather too, or maybe it was just early. I had frisbee at 9, I think that was the most fun I've had all day =b. Really tiring, but fun. In the evening, after my horrible (but cheap) haircut at Lake Club, I played an hour of bad tennis with Christopher, an ex-classmate a few years back at CHS. Bad indeed =), but my lessons have been erratic, to say the least.
That's left me fantastically sore all over. Not a particularly good thing, considering there's so much coming up. Moral test next week, with my cranky maths teacher invigilating. Physics test next Friday, looking forward to that somewhat (for some twisted sadistic reason no doubt, knowing me =P ). There's also a stupid maths competition to prepare for (not hopeful at all, considering the practice I've put in. Not even a Further Maths student, I), and the SAT's looming again. No time to think about even learning to drive, though I'd like to take lessons.
Busy busy busy... but it's a good sort of busy I supposed. Today's busy is hopefully a portent of a more active lifestyle (I'm browning all over already... I was sitting next to a Malay in the bus today and realised my skin was as dark as his... hm.) And work is... good. Work is what we were born for, innit? At any rate it focuses the mind and shuts out the world.
I've been thinking about college and general uni education. I realise that I expect it to change me into a sort of all rounded person, and I can only achieve that if I go to a good place. But it has changed me, I think, more by simply existing and giving a reason to step outside what is comfortable and familiar. If I am to change, what matters more are the choices I make, not what the world tells me to do.
Conclusion? Don't worry too much about where I get into for college. Enjoy the journey. Enjoy the ride. Dare to do more, to be more, to know more. Yeah... Life is what we make of it. I think I'm going to try to stop worrying so much =).
PS. What do you think of this logo I designed? Nice to know I haven't lost my graphic design skills =). The smaller one is for when the ring isn't convenient.