Followed a link on some site to this 20 questions place which supposedly analyses your personality. Never been given to such things, but there's a first for everything.
This is what I got:
You are a WRCF--Wacky Rational Constructive Follower.You are unflappable and largely unconcerned with others' reactions to you. You were not particularly interested in the results of this test, and probably took it only as a result of someone else asking you to.
You have a biting wit and intense powers of observation. No detail is lost on you, and your friends know it--relying on you to have the facts when others express only opinions. You are even-tempered, friendly, and educated. Foolish strangers may mistake your mildness for weakness--they will be surprised.
You entire approach to life is enviable. You will raise good kids.
Ehehe, I like the sound of that. Though honestly speaking, I was (very very slightly) more Destructive:
You are a WRDF--Wacky Rational Destructive Follower.
Your thirst for knowledge can be damaging to your possessions--you like to take things apart, even if you then forget to put them back together. You demand respect and, no matter how much you are respected, seldom feel it is adequate. You are tenacious, and will stick to a task long after weaker minds have given it up.
Socially, you are awkward, and get into arguments and make people uncomfortable. One recommends counting to ten, holding back comments unless warranted, and listening more than speaking. Still, your no-holds-barred approach to socialization can be strangely endearing, as long as you are funny and self-deprecating.
You feel misunderstood, and you probably are.
"Strangely endearing"? Bah =). Biting wit is more like it, though I think I should scale down the wackiness =b. If anyone's interested go
here and do post your result here with the comment link below this post. Anyone get "Menace to Society" (Wacky Emotional Destructive Follower)?