unlimited

Sunday, February 27, 2005

person in the rain

>Cue melancholic song.
I'm feeling... ugh, don't know quite how to describe how I'm feeling. But I've thought of a way to put it, sorta as a story: I feel like a man sitting in the rain, trying to light a candle. He clicks his weatherproof lighter open (think Constatine =D ), and puts the small flame to the wet wick. It fizzles, then lights briefly. He puts the lighter away, but before it even goes into his pocket the rain has extinguished the small fire. He sighs, and tries again. But no matter how long or hard, it just won't work.

I kinda feel like that, because I'm a follower kind of person. Doesn't make sense? Hold on, it'll get clearer. I want to beef up my uni application, but I'm not a seize the moment and throttle it kind of person. I wait for someone to say, come on, the water's fine. Then I jump in. Problem is, in Malaysia, no one even notices the water. Mixing metaphors around here probably, but anyway. I wish I was a more proactive sort of person. I know wishing won't help, and I try, desperately, to light the fire of my spirit, but... phht.

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?