I have had waaay too much time this weekend, and what do I do? I flush it down the drain... I did study chem, but that didn't last too long. Didn't even touch the other subjects. No math work, ehehe. The extra time really shows. Would've, should've gone to play frisbee at Astaka yesterday, but I arrived rather early, saw the parking lot full of secondary school kids (don'tcha just feel old?) having some sort of sports day, and decided not to get off the car. Bah. My mom was in a hurry, so I didn't wait for Harold's reply. Next week, then. Always next week. Hopefully I can get a decent pair of sports shoes by then =b, all I have now is a pair of dress shoes, a pair of souless-I mean sole-less- old Reeboks, and the pair of shoes I wear to school every day. The latter pair is a sort of trekking pair, really not suitable for running around I think.
In today's news, I finally got around to baking some shortbread cookies, though didn't come out too well. I think I should've added more sugar. They also look deformed I tell ya, and they crumble so easily. Must get rid of them somehow (I am NOT eating them... at least not right now. Maybe when I'm dead =b ). *thinks deviously for a moment* Anybody hungry =D ? Sharing is caring, sort of thing. And one cookie can't possibly hurt. Not too much, anyway.
Or at least, I hope so. After all,
I made them =)