unlimited

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Mood: grumpy, cynical.
I think I've had enough of introspective posts for a while... cuts too close to the core, and I can't say I'm too comfortable with that.

Anyhow, I'm not feeling too great, for a whole variety of reasons... First of all, I need a chair for my desk, and hopefully a new desk as well. But my mom says, you want a desk? I'll get you one if you decide to do twinning. Bah. If I don't get one I just might have to do twinning =b. Need. Place. To. Do. Work. Rrrgh! Currently, the only other sort-of suitable places in the house are my brother's desk (in his room, no less), the computer table (assuming the room is open, and if I take off the keyboard, though studying in front of the com is past impossible), or the dining table... Gah. Got 24 graphs or so to finish by Monday... Unless I feel particularly anarchist, hehe. I paid 7k to learn, not to get a load of work I could find in a rm70 (okay, rm65. but close enough) maths text book.

Beyond that, there's just the fact of the com room being locked... *siiigh*. There's so much I could do on the com, but instead I'm twiddling my thumbs in my room, on my bed. No chair to the desk, remember? It's either lie down or stand up.

Interrobang is... well, I can't think of anything funny. Seems like my funny bone up and died. (Luckily I have two... I hope). No energy to think of funny articles. The last time I started a magazine... I had a good friend to help. *sigh* Going it alone is hard, the hardest thing in the world, because when you fall, there's no one to pick you up (unless you've got schizophrenia and them voices in your head). Ow... my lame attempts at humour are flopping. Bah.

  Comments:
cheer up tp =P when u fall, rest assured there'll n ppl to pick u up.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?