unlimited

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

chinese new year

Happy Chinese New Year, everyone =) . It's that time of year again... That time of year where I spend a few days in the blistering heat of my grandparents' home in Chemor. That time of year where I am forced to eat weird Chinese food (this year I actually wasn't too antagonistic about it... I blame Pangkor =). There are some things stronger than personal taste (though not many things) ). That time of year where all the channels are filled with Chinese shows I don't understand a bit. And, that time of year where people give me money for nothing =D. Haha!

I don't really have much to say, since I'm somewhat tired from the 2hr ride back. I'm just glad that the trip was shorter this year, and for the first time we slept over at a hotel instead =). I remember last year I camped up in my mom's MPV and couldn't sleep for fireworks. Don't get me wrong, my grandparents are okay, just that they only speak Canton (when they actually speak at all) and I don't). The night is quiet (and too warm for comfort)... *sigh* Not to mention boring. Can't wait for college to break the monotony of the holidays, and the silence... I hardly get out during any hols in general. I'm not saying I hols are bad though: I need them to break from the stress of college =).

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?