Whoo, the SAT's over. Let's not mention it again until I know my results first :P. I think it went okay.
Another thing: For the first time, I saw my hair being cut :O. It's not easy when your eyesight has been horrible for the better part of your life. I used to just zone out and wonder whether they were cutting my hair too short. I mean, some times these haircuts go on so long, they seem to stretch into infinity, especially since I'm just sitting there, unable to see anything clearly, unable to move my head too much (or risk getting stabbed my the scissors), and generally vegetating. I wore my hard contact lens today, however, so I finally saw clearly what they were doing to my head.
Which turned out to be rather boring after a while. I think I'll go back to zoning out next times.