First of all, I feel like I'm breaking the Rule No.1 of the Lazy Blogger Code, which says: Thou shalt post not more than once (1) a week. Hehe. But I'll make an exception, since I have the rare opportunity to be on the com right now.
Of course, all things considered I'd rather not have the opportunity... only reason I'm on is because I installed a second copy of Windows on my com, after the first one dieded. It's messy, having two installations, but... yeesh, I survived on one for the better part of last year, when I had to do the same thing. Lousy Windows.
I'm not feeling very good myself, either... down with some bug thing. Headache, 'crying' fits (weird looking to others, I suspect =b ) , sore throat, and the usual stuff. Ack. I hate being sick. It's so easy to think that we're immortal and stuff, to think that we're invincible. But our mind is so connected to the body. One illness and rational thought is sent to the dunce seat for a while. Bleah. Weakness... Kinda makes one wonder how much of us is really 'us' and the rest just chemical stuff randomly interacting. Kinda makes one wonder if we are
really in control of ourselves (problem is, if we aren't, who is? :O
Anyway, one more thought before I go and get some rest (and leave you guys in peace =). My bro was talking about the Forensics auditions being held today... It seems like so long ago, now. But darn, those times were fun... especially the first one, so long ago. 2002 is like an eternity away. I feel so different now, too, and in a good way, I hope. TP Version 10.0 =). And certainly not the last.
We just keep rolling forward in our lives...
*sigh* Doesn't time go by to quick sometimes? 'Coz some times are for the keeping.