College life is quickly becoming routine... waking up early at 6am, reach home at 5pm, a lot of stress in between, and a lot of homework after. Groan. It makes me laazzy... and sluggggish. Well, more so =).
Highlight of the week: buying a new PDA =) I wanted to wait until today, since the iPod shuffle comes out today, but... spur of the moment? Slightly. It's a nice Palm, anyway. Though it is seriously whiny... irritating I tell you, so much so that I took it apart to try to stop it. Chickened out ultimately. I do have a program that helps, so it's all good.
My idea for a magazine, Interrobang, is in danger of being stillborn... the Students' Centre is apparently trying to avoid me. First time: "Come back tomorrow". Second time: not opened (granted, this was at 8 in the morning). Third time: grill opened, but second door locked. Grumble. Evile I tell ya.
Anyway, that's about it... oh ya, it finally rained today! Been sooo hot for ages. Though the present humidity might be just as bad =S.