unlimited

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Bleh... college

It's been a rather eventful week... first week of college and all that stuff.
Bite-sized updates :)
Monday Formatted the computer
Tuesday Missed the school bus, reinstalled windows, finally got streamyx :))
Wednesday Actually uneventful :O
Thursday Red day, everybody (almost) in class wore red. Coincidence, I tell you. Really. I mean it. And titration was fun (colourful too)
Friday Black day =). Went to Sunway Pyramid to buy a keyboard for my pda (works very well!)
The first week of college has been okay, I've been settling down and generally getting used to the new environment. There's been a lot of hunting for used books/photocopies, going out to shops to eat (this is starting to get wearying...), getting to know people in class, and starting lessons again, after one month of mind rot.

Not that class is all bad... My thinking skills teacher is fine, physics teacher is a boring (really really boring), chem teacher is a little on the harsh side, maths teacher is authoritative (but can be funny), and my econs teacher keeps trying to get us to drop the subject (cries of 'oh no' every time a new student comes in.

The bus rides are another story. Rather long (it varies... between 1.5 hours to 45 minutes on a good day), I usually fall asleep on them. If I can find a seat. It's so crowded at times... And the hour long wait for the bus after school most days (I tend to finish an hour before the bus comes) is wearying, though I do try to do homework then if I've the energy.

Yes, homework... so far there hasn't really been much, except for Math. Sadist I tell you. I'm just grateful he doesn't check work (yet) and doesn't pump out homework everyday. It's like an avalanche instead of an eternal blizzard: it's not as frequent, but it hits harder =)

That's about all I can think of to say right now... it's a lazy saturday morning (much needed break from college) and I'm enjoying the slow pace of the day =D.

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?