unlimited

Monday, December 06, 2004

Uplands, pt 2

The news is in: I'm going for the Uplands interview on the 15th =)). I'm glad that this test at least went better than my ASEAN. Brr... ASEAN did NOT go well. My fault I wasn't prepared enough, really. As in, by bringing all the stuff I'd need (like my watch and IC) and going to the loo during the breaks. So sue me.

And tomorrow is... my Class trip! Last one of my secondary years... I can only hope it goes well. With luck, there won't be too many planned activities. The kayakking and biking sound interesting. I am a certified kayaker, after all =D. Though I did fail the second rank test. Basically, I think it means I just won't drown in a kayak. Hm. The second rank was a lot more fun to do, though. I remember that I had to get ear plugs because there was this capsize exercise, where you had to flip your whole kayak upside down (with you in it) and then swim out to crawl onto the kayak. Or was it flipping yourself back up? Ug.

UM's water was questionable, too. Another reason for the ear plugs, which I still have. Nose clips are darned useful too, but I lost those... oh well. No force on earth could force to try capsizing in SEA water. But it'll be fun, kayaking again. Exhausting, too.

Haha, I think it's going to turn out to be one fun trip... =)

-->

Shoutbox



previously

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?