*tp crawls up from under clouds of dust, sneezing*
After two years of waiting, I'm finally moving! And my nose is running! *sigh* Irritating, but can't do anything about it.
Anyway, the big furniture in the old house is mostly gone now... and I never realised quite how much there was in the house. 7 beds (2 bunk beds + 1 king size + maid's bed + 1 dismantled bed), 4 desks (2 identical desks, one old computer desk, one other desk that just appeared one day (to my knowledge), enough paper junk to give Greenpeace a fit, and a ton of miscellaneous plastic containers. Talk about junk!
*sneeze* Too much chaos/dust to study... *sigh*
A small update to the previous post, it turns out I might not go to US on the exchange student thing. I don't mind missing one year of education but... There's this clause that says I can't return for two years to work, study, or stay =/. Really reconsidering now. The plan was to come back in 2006, do A-levels, apply to uni in late 2006, finish A-levels in mid-2007, and be off to uni in late 2007. Which, in a nutshell, is not possible with that clause in the agreement. Bugger.